Have your next fundraiser with us.
Available to Qualified NFP’s
Public Fundraising Options
- Option 1A: $5 per person on a Tuesday or Thursday with Retro Music/Christian Music respectively. 6:45 PM -9:00 PM. Organization receives $2.50 back. (Shared time with a minimum of 20 to qualify. Need to provide mobile or printed flyer at check-in to qualify.)
- Option 2A: $10 per person during a WEDNESDAY 5 pm to 8 pm public session with Pop Music and unlimited laser tag. Organization receives $5.00 back. (shared time with a minimum of 20 to qualify)
- Option 3A: $8 per person on a FRIDAY or SATURDAY night after 7pm. Organization receives $4 back per person. (Shared time with a minimum of 20 to qualify. Need to provide mobile or printed flyer at check-in to qualify.)
Private Fundraising Options
- Option 1B: $8 per person during a time the rink is not open with Pop Music. Organization receives $4.00 back. (Private time with a minimum of 50 to qualify)
- Option 2B: $10 per person during a time the rink is not open with Pop Music and unlimited laser tag. Organization receives $5.00 back. (Private time with a minimum of 50 to qualify)
- Option 3B: Skate Truck mobile skating rink event- call Barbara, 254-722-7500, for a quote
- Very little advance organization required.
- No ordering, collecting or delivery required.
- Skating mascot appearance available to help you promote. (As schedule allows)
- Includes admission and skate rental for up to 300 people.
- Skating is great exercise and is an approved activity on the President’s Council List. (letsmove.gov)
- Family friendly – Fun, safe and entertaining environment.
- Mom-approved music with matching video through NEW Control Play System during open session times.
- Snack bar and arcade as well as clean facilities.
- Must book 30 days in advance of event and demonstrate valid promotional efforts.
- Tax exempt letter to be supplied upon request.
- Minimum numbers apply.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Check and final report sent to organization within 10 business days.